Friday, June 1, 2012

why is this so funny

Little things that remind me of the smallness of Baltimore make me giddy. Of course a guy from the internet who I went on a boring date with would end up marrying a girl who rudely doodled on my resume during a job interview. That kind of thing happens! Once, Meagan was telling me a story about a guy her boyfriend at the time knew... And a few minutes later, we walked into the Dunkin Donuts in the sketchy shopping center by our apartment, and there was a man ordering donuts with his two sons, and he was showing his sons a picture of the guy we were just talking about. Another time, I kept seeing the same person around town, again and again. Meg, my mom and I were driving to dinner in a neighborhood I didn't usually hang out in, Harbor East, and I told Meg to give me twenty dollars if we saw this person. Ten minutes later, there he was running in the rain. Yeah Baltimore!

No comments: