Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Something did happen.

Spoiler alert! If you don't want to know what happens at the end of Anagrams, stop reading now.




















Gerard dies. And then you've forgotten that not only is Georgianne imaginary, but so is Eleanor, and Benna really is all alone. Sad.

Today was feeling guilty about waking up late in the fog, thinking and rethinking going to the Tin House workshop next month. I had almost made up my mind to not go. $1500 is a lot of money, especially for someone who doesn't have a job. But then I read those two definite words on my acceptance letter - no refunds - and that was that. With some help from my generous family, I will go to Portland and talk about writing poetry and I'll stay with Tali and her critters, and hopefully I can see Anita and Yael, too.

No comments: