Tuesday, December 21, 2010

the ole grey mare is given a fright

Saturday night I went out for a friend's birthday, and someone in a leather jacket with a Misfits skull on the back was standing behind me, and when I turned around and saw it, I just saw the skull and not the whole jacket, and I gasped! I make myself laff and laff sometimes. Really trying to live up to my sometime username I guess. Like the next night at the tamale party when a small child tore through my sister's house screaming, blood dripping from his finger leaving a red blot trail behind him, I had to leave and stand outside in the rain just to get away from all the (shudder) blood. Now when I think to myself that I should've gone to nursing school, I will then tell myself No you should not have. Nightmare professions for me: flight attendant, nurse, what else...

So Boots is now one year old, I can't believe it. He has so many new toys that are scattered all over the living room. I like the phone that says lines from Toy Story. I'll miss my Bootsy if my brother's new job is in another country again. But maybe I could move to Holland with them. I wonder what I could do in Holland.

No comments: